Thursday, March 26, 2020

Coronapocalypse Day 12

Online learning update:
Today I learned what a acrostic poem is.
Also -- Mom, do I need a shirt to wear for Zoom?
OMG not THAT SHIRT
I'll just wear this old shirt from the floor, not any of these clean shirts in my drawer because I have NO GOOD SHIRTS

Also, Luke REALLY hates me as his teacher
#payteachersmoretheyaresuperheroes

Pest control update:
The district manager came out to check the rat situation.
It's never a good sign when a professional says, WHOA.
I feel like "district manager" and "rats" are not generally things that should go together, period.
Dear rats: you may be thinking, WE JUST CAN'T QUIT YOU, but I assure you, I can.

Gaming update:
OMG MOM PARKER KEEPS BOTHERING ME
OMG MOM LUKE HAS BEEN PLAYING FOREVER
OMG MOM, YOU'RE BLOCKING THE TV
OMG NOW I'M DEAD.

Reading update:
THERE IS NOTHING TO READ IN THIS HOUSE
NO NOT THOSE BOOKS
I WOULD NEVER READ THOSE BOOKS
WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO MORE FORTNITE TILL I READ?

Culinary update:
Can I have a sandwich on bread that's, you know, soft?
Like not heated in the thing?
What do you mean all the bread's frozen?
I hate all bread now
Can I have a Sprite for breakfast?
Can I have Ritz bits for lunch?
Can I have spaghettios?
I changed my mind, I hate spaghettios

Fashion update:
Can I get a new suit even if we're stuck inside for Easter?
Can it be camoflage?



We made it through another day, tomorrow's Friday ...and remember what Andy says -- we're going to get through this.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate